10. One pound lithium-ion starter battery.
11. Optimized radiator design for improved engine
12. New head pipe and muffler for increased power.
13. All-new chromoly chassis is 20 percent stiffer
torsionally and 30 percent more resilient longitudinally.
14. Smaller and lighter aluminum subframe and all-new
15. “No Dirt” footpeg design with a scraper to reduce
dirt build-up in the hinge area.
16. The Neken handlebars are rubber-mounted in the
clamps and equipped with orange ODI lock-on grips.
17. Galfer Wave rotors, CNC-machined hubs, Excel rims
and Dunlop Geomax MX32 tires.
18. Larger airbox and totally redesigned plug-in air
19. Re-valved WP 4CS (Four Chamber System) forks.
20. All-new WP shock, rising-rate linkage and
valving. The new linkage provides 10mm more travel,
even though the shock is 12mm shorter. The pull rods are
now 148.2mm long (they were 145mm). The shock has a
larger gas reservoir and smaller inner shaft.