11. Optimized radiator design for improved engine
12. All-new exhaust system with integrated resonance
chamber and 40mm shorter muffler. New head pipe and
muffler for increased power.
13. All-new chromoly chassis is 20 percent stiffer
torsionally and 30 percent more resilient longitudinally.
14. Smaller and lighter aluminum subframe and
15. “No Dirt” footpeg design with a scraper to reduce
dirt build-up in the hinge area.
16. Rubber-mounted Neken handlebars and ODI
17. Galfer Wave rotors, CNC-machined hubs, Excel
rims and Dunlop Geomax MX32 tires.
18. Larger airbox and totally redesigned plug-in air
19. Re-valved WP 4CS (Four Chamber System) forks.
20. All-new WP shock, rising-rate linkage and
valving. The new linkage provides 10mm more travel,
even though the shock is 12mm shorter. The pull rods
are now 148.2mm long (they were 145mm).