2016 KTM 125/150SX
WHAT’S NEW ON THE 2016 KTM 250SX
1. The 2016 250SX does not get a new frame or engine, but with weight reduction
the overall weight is 211.4 pounds.
2. The five-speed engine and transmission are unchanged from 2015.
3. All-new, CNC-machined triple clamp with 22mm offset and rubber-mounted Neken
handlebars for less engine vibration.
4. The WP shock does not get the larger gas reservoir of the other KTM two-strokes.
5. The CNC hubs and Excel rims are laced with 100-gram lighter spokes.
6. The 250SX, as with all 2016 KTMs, will be shod with Dunlop Geomax MX32 tires.
7. The new Galfer Wave rotors are lighter.
8. All-new graphics and black frame.
2016 KTM 250SX