2018 KTM 250SXF, KTM 350SXF & KTM 450SXF
1. The frame is powdercoated in Factory Team Orange and gets orange frame guards
2. Redesigned graphics with more orange and less white.
3. Updated WP AER front air fork with a new air seal, air piston and rebound spring on
the air leg, along with a new piston on the damping side for improved performance. The
AER forks have been re-valved to increase low-speed compression by roughly 5 percent and
lessen the high-speed compression by roughly 10 percent.
4. Updated valving on the WP rear shock.
5. The KTM four-strokes get a higher-capacity (but not heavier) battery for improved
cold-weather starting. The Sky Rich HJTZ5S-FP battery replaces the lighter-duty Samsung
C22S battery. It also gets a new battery tray to hold the upsized battery.
6. The KTM 250SXF, 350SXF and 450SXF get new metal clutch plates made from nitrated
steel for reduced wear on the steel clutch basket.
7. KTM has redesigned the radiator guards to improve air flow in muddy conditions.
8. The transmission is outfitted with a C4 bearing that offers more overlap in
the cases for improved reliability at high operating temperatures.
9. The 450SXF gets a Metal Inject Molded (MIM) shift star to
provide better wear characteristics via a stronger surface.