2017 HUSQVARNA TC65
Featuring a six-speed gearbox
and a manual hydraulic clutch,
the Husqvarna TC65 gives
young riders the opportunity to
experience a fully fledged competition motorcycle for the first
time. With premium components
featured as standard, it gets as
close to Husqvarna’s full-size
motocross machines as possible.
Built using the lightest and
most durable materials, its two-stroke engine incorporates a
valve (PCEV) and offers performance characteristics that are
unrivaled in the 65cc class.
The high-strength steel frame
made by WP Performance comes
with a lightweight aluminum
subframe and a cast-aluminum
swingarm that work together
to provide optimized handling
Adopting a scaled-down version of Husqvarna’s big bikes’
bodywork, the TC65 offers riders
the same contact points and ergonomic characteristics. Inspiring
comfort in all riding conditions,
the bodywork allows youngsters
to perform at their best.
2017 HUSQVARNA TC65
In the suspension department, the innovative
WP AER air forks offer 215mm of wheel travel
and are adjustable with the use of an air pump.
Linked directly to the swingarm, the WP monoshock is matched perfectly to the forks for
optimum damping characteristics. The shock
offers 270mm of travel and is fully adjustable.
The TC65 features striking white, yellow and
blue graphics in honor of Husqvarna’s Swedish
heritage. The graphics on both the TC50 and
TC65 minicycles are applied using in-mold
technology for optimal durability.
HUSQVARNA TC65 MODEL
• Highly competitive 65cc engine.
• Pressure-controlled exhaust valve.
• Six-speed gearbox & hydraulic clutch.
• Bodywork offering optimum ergonomic feel.
• High-strength WP steel frame & aluminum
• Lightweight aluminum swingarm.
• Integrated crankcase cooling system.
• WP AER 35mm USD air front forks (215mm
• Fully adjustable WP monoshock (270mm
• Special bend aluminum handlebars & standard crash pad.
• Black aluminum rimss & Maxxis tires.
• Hydraulic brakes & waved discs.
• In-mold graphics in Husqvarna’s white, yellow & blue.
The TC65 is a spitting image of the
65SX. Their engine, suspension and
chassis are identical.