15 NEW THINGS ON THE 2015 HUSKYS
1. New 4CS fork: Four-chamber fork specifically
designed for motocross, with improved damping
and lighter weight. Clicker settings can be easily
adjusted without tools via dials on top of the fork
tubes (rebound on the right, compression on the left).
2. New 22mm front axle: Lighter-weight 22mm front
axle (replacing previous 25mm axle). Axle clamps have
2mm-shorter offset and increased trail for a better
3. New shock linkage: The 2.5mm-longer linkage
features new geometry for improved handling and
shock performance. The optimized rising rate offers a
less progressive curve for better overall control and a
more positive feel throughout the entire stroke of the
shock. Advancements in production techniques of the
triangle and pull rod result in improved quality and an
overall weight savings of 40 grams.
4. WP rear shock: Husqvarna’s DCC (Dual
Compression Control) shock made by WP features
new valving and a 4mm increase in stroke. Slightly
longer stroke complements the new link geometry
without changing the rear-wheel travel.
5. Subframe reinforcement: Lightweight subframe
is reinforced with an additional screw on the left side
that improves fitment and airbox seal.
6. New fork protectors: Distinctive yellow fork
protectors are redesigned and no longer wrap all the
way around the fork leg. The new design allows
easier access to the fork leg.
7. Oil pump: The 2015 Husqvarna four-stroke
engines receive new O-rings for increased durability
under extreme conditions and over time.
8. Improved hand guards: Husqvarna motocross
bikes come standard with hand guards, which are
stronger and have better impact resistance, thanks to
a new compound.
9. Handlebar: New Neken handlebar (same bend as
previous model year).
10. Seat cover: Improved seat features new seat
cover material for improved grip and durability. The
sturdy material is also harder, making the entire seat
firmer than before.
11. Dunlop Geomax MX52: Lightweight wheels
carry new Dunlop MX52 tires featuring “
12. New graphics: Signature blue and yellow look of
Husqvarna evolves with edgy new graphics.
13. Subframe: Exclusive to the North American
market, the 2015 Husqvarna FC250 and FC450 feature a carbon fiber-reinforced polyamide subframe.
Constructed through an advanced injection-molding
technique, which integrates carbon fiber into the
polyamide composite for an exceptionally durable and
14. CSS clutch: The CSS (coil steel spring) clutch is
updated with a redesigned, one-piece, machined, steel
clutch basket. New unit integrates into the primary
gear for maximum strength and reliability. Clutch
springs are also upgraded with new material that
ensures more consistent performance.
15. TC85 swingarm: The single-component, cast
swingarm has been redesigned for 2015 on the TC85.
It is now 0.5 kilograms lighter while maintaining the
same structural characteristics. The new swingarm
also features a redesigned chain guide, chain slider
and brake-hose bracket that optimize safety and
You don’t have to get down in the dirt to change
the rebound damping on the new forks. Both
clicker are on the top of the fork caps.